The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa, Phuket
21/4 Moo 1 T.Rasada A.Muang, Phuket, 83000, Thailand
Phone: (66) 76.335.600
4.0/5 10 reviews
A luxury tropical haven just minutes from Phuket Town
Situated on the exclusive east coast of Phuket, The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa, Phuket offers a rejuvenating tropical haven overlooking the magnificent Siray Bay. The resort is just minutes away from Phuket Town, cultural attractions, local markets, restaurants and shopping.
Stretch out and relax in our peaceful accommodations all with ocean views. Each of our 257 guestrooms including 43 suites and 18 pool villas offers Westin's signature Heavenly® Bed, Heavenly® Bath, Heavenly Rainforest Showerhead®, flat-screen LCD television, high speed wireless Internet access and private balcony.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
SPG® Suite and Villas Offer
Treats yourself to a restful holiday and get pampered by our Suite Offers.
- The rate includes breakfast for 2 people
- SPG® member get 3,000 Starpoints® per stay
Not an SPG® member yet? Join now !!
The rate is starting from THB 5,490+++ for Superior Sea View Pool Access.
Book and stay by now until December 23, 2017.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 10 verified guest reviews
77%of our guests
recommend this hotel
We have had a wonderful family getaway with my 3 year old and my 9 month baby. The suite we had #3002 was amazing and the service was great. Helpful and smily staff at all times, always happy to assist.
I would highlight that both when we checked in and out there were groups in the reception (Emirates crew and a Chinese group) and the front office did a great job in managing groups and individual travelers at the same time. Also I requested a late checkout and the receptionist was flexible to extend the time until 9pm.
I would recommend just two improvements:
- the most annoying one is to do with the taxi mafia at the door of the hotel... This ruins your entrance! Taxi drivers charging 400 baths to go to Pukhet town and accepting 200 bath to come back. We appreciate that the hotel tried to place a shuttle service (I guess to solve the issue?), but it is the first time that I see hotels charging for this service and on the top of this charging per person! How can 2ppl in hotel bus be almost the same price as with a taxi?? Specially in a resort, where I guess most guests go in couples or families!
- Then I personally think that wifi should be included in the room rate nowadays. Specially for suite paying guests.
This two comments are just informative, I'm sure it's not the first time you hear them. Please, don't take them wrong, the whole stay was outstanding. It's just that it was annoying to have to accept a ridiculous rate from a taxi every time we went out of the hotel and having to spend time bargaining on the return price...
- 257 guestrooms
- 7 exquisite restaurants and bars.
- Situated on the exclusive east coast of Phuket
- Check-in time is 3:00 PM
- Check-out time is 12:00 PM
- SPG Category 3
- Heavenly Spa by Westin™
- Westin Family Kids Club
- Westin WORKOUT® Fitness Studio
- 3 outdoor swiming pools
- 5 meeting rooms
Situated on the exclusive east coast of Phuket, just minutes away from Phuket Town
- Phuket International Airport
- Central Festival Phuket Shopping Center
How To Get Here
Indulge in one of our seven exquisite restaurants and bars.
We offer three restaurants, three choices of refreshing outdoor pool bars and one lounge in which to refuel.
- Seasonal Tastes
- Prego by the Beach
- Mix Lounge
Hours Of Operation
Revitalize your delegates in a lush tropical setting
From gala dinners to conferences or a lavish cocktail soirée on the beach, all our pre-function areas offer stunning views of Siray Bay.
- Westin Clutter-Free set up
- 5 Meeting Spaces
- 257 Guest Rooms
- Siray Bay Ballroom 338 square meter
- Up to 420 conference attendees
- Outdoor event spaces